Here is the fiddlehead recipe I used (made up) for our Sunday night treat.
1. Pick fiddleheads.
2. Get someone to wash them. (A wife is perfect for this.)
3. Open a beer and light the BBQ.
4. Get the same person who washed the fiddleheads to put them in a BBQ safe pan with some butter and sliced garlic. Someone also took the time to slice up some Kurbis Country garlic sausage and throw it in.
5. Put the fiddleheads on the BBQ for about 15 minutes. This is a good amount of time for the aforementioned person to make some pasta or something.
6. Voila! A perfect meal that you can take pride in because you are a hunter/gatherer.